- Improved the “Residential Property” page formatting for better visibility of content.
- Created a new “Residential Leases” and “Commercial Leases” page to gather important information.
- The residential and commercial leases existed on the site but were difficult to find. They are now located in their respective Real Estate tab.
- Most minutes have been updated to show the embedded PDFs.
- Replaced deprecated map in “How To Get Here” page with new, working version.
- Renamed all existing minutes and agenda pages to simplify searches and changed post slugs/URLs to help with sorting.
- All previously saved URLs will no longer function. We apologize any potential inconvenience.
- “How to Get Here” page changed to “Visit Us” and now consolidates the directions to the Port and the WCND Offices.
- Added a “Partnership” page which includes a list of groups the Port is part of.
- Create updated map of available lots for “Residential Leases” page.
- The “Media Gallery” tab was moved under the new “Newsroom” tab.
- “Newsroom” tab created to gather important information about the port.
- “Public Meetings” tab/page updated to make accessing information about the WCND and PMPUD meetings easier.
- All existing meetings and agendas have been recategorized to streamline reading.
- 2020 to 2022 audit reports for the WCND and PMPUD have been added to the site.
- Footers now feature a specific audit report section.
- Removed deprecated plugins from footers.
- “Make A Payment” page has been beautified for ease of use and general accessibility.
- Site now has a favicon to make finding it easier on a browser with many tabs open.
- Embedding PDFs of minutes and agendas for easier viewing instead of existing link system.
- Renaming existing minutes and agenda pages to simplify searches and changing post slugs/URLs to help with sorting.
- This will cause any previously saved post links to longer function. The content will still be on the site and can still be found. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but assure you that the benefits are worth it.